SHOWTIME SPORTS presented a live stream of Floyd Mayweather’s workout August 28th as he prepared for his September 14th championship match against Canelo Alvarez in front of boxinnng fans and media.
- Canelo Alvarez – Live Open Workout
- Mayweather vs. Canelo Final Press Conference Streamed Live
- Mayweather vs. Alvarez press conference live stream
- Watch Floyd Mayweather, Jr train live on ustream now
- Can Canelo handle Floyd Mayweather’s Offensive skills?
- Saul “Canelo” Alvarez talks Fighting Floyd Mayweather
- Floyd Mayweather vs Canelo Alvarez: Will Defense be
- Floyd Mayweather talks about Canelo
- All Access: Mayweather vs. Canelo – Full Episode 2
- FLOYD MAYWEATHER FULL TRAINING SESSION FOR CANELO
- Floyd Mayweather Rips Canelo & Oscar De La Hoya
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Canelo Alvarez Odds
- #Video simulation: Floyd Mayweather vs. Canelo Alvarez
- Floyd Mayweather on ‘ESPN First Take’ talking Canelo
- Mayweather vs. Alvarez: Canelo weighs in at 166.8 lbs.
- Canelo Warns Mayweather “Don’t underestimate your enemies.”
- Floyd Mayweather, Jr vs. Canelo Alvarez: What are the odds?
- Floyd Mayweather begins training camp for Alvarez
- FLOYD MAYWEATHER VS. CANELO ALVAREZ TOUR
- All Access: Mayweather vs. Canelo – Episode 1 Preview
Marcel Cerdan W 6 Marcel Bucchianer, Meknes, Morocco. Cerdan’s pro debut. PRO RECORD: 111 (65 KOs) – 4 – 0 Marcel Cerdan, known as the “Casablanca Clouter,” turned professional at the age of 18 in 1934 and won his first 46 fights. His first defeat was a fifth-round disqualification loss against Cerdan won the vacant :READ MORE…