ESNEWs interviewed super middleweight champion Andre Ward about the possibility of moving to heavyweight. here is what he had to say:
- ANDRE WARD SET TO BEGIN REHAB AFTER
- Andre Ward vs. Chad Dawson: Who wins and how?
- Ward vs. Abraham: Who do you got?
- No need for Ward-Froch II
- Boxing360 Prediction: Ward by Unanimous Decision
- Can Wladimir Klitschko Win with a new trainer?
- Andre Berto vs. Victor Ortiz: Fight or Fiction:
- KLITSCHKO & CLEVERLY IN APRIL
- #Video Amir Khan talks #boxing Floyd Mayweather
- Victor Ortiz vs. Andre Berto: The Overrated bowl
- Haye! Which Klitschko is it?
- Klitschko Gives Early Christmas Present
- Tito Jones Picks Saturday’s Fights May 14, 2011
- WHO GETS STIVERNE NEXT: KLITSCHKO OR WILDER?
- Jack Sharkey 192 lbs beat Jack Delaney
- Robert Guerrero and Andre Berto Workout for the Media
- Brandon Rios: “You have to respect Manny Pacquiao”
- Roy Jones Jr. KO 2 Ricky Randall
- Floyd Mayweather, Jr speaks about Canelo Alvarez
- Kelly Pavlik vs. the Super Middleweights
Marcel Cerdan W 6 Marcel Bucchianer, Meknes, Morocco. Cerdan’s pro debut. PRO RECORD: 111 (65 KOs) – 4 – 0 Marcel Cerdan, known as the “Casablanca Clouter,” turned professional at the age of 18 in 1934 and won his first 46 fights. His first defeat was a fifth-round disqualification loss against Cerdan won the vacant :READ MORE…